Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holi Daze

Well X-mas blasted through pretty uneventful no fist fights in the family, no coal in the stocking (although I could use some right now  it's about 45 degrees in my bedroom). I had a good time with family and was pleased that Krampus didn't snatch up any of the children

On the morning of the 24th of December

The Spirit of X-mas was alive and well in Manhattan Beach.  on my run I had to stop and stretch for about 15 minutes while a watched a group of beautiful women play beach volleyball in X-mas Lingerie. Complete with stockings and garters. I'll take this X-mas miracle over the an immaculate conception any day of the week and twice on Sunday.



A perfect start to X-mas
 My nephews had to go to their dads at 9 a.m. X-mas morning so we headed to aunt house for an afternoon X-mass eve celebration.
I gave each one of my nieces a pair of moeben sleeves.  
(pretty sad they wear the same size as me.


One of the gifts I gave my Nephews was Just Dance 2 for the wii
It's pretty ridiculous watching my family with absolutely no rhythm lose their inhibitions as they try to mimic the moves of the cartoon on the t.v. Notice each one of my family is doing a different movement in this pic however they are all supposed to be choreographed together.  Luckily I wasn't dancing during this pic.

We had a good time and it was great to have the family together.  This was my first X-mas eating a vegan diet   the food choices were very sparse I eneded up eating nothing but Peanut Butter balls (My sister made them Vegan) canned corn and salad no dressing.  Thankfully the peanut butter balls packed enough calories  for me to get my usual fix around 4,000.
I thought about leaving this snack out for Santa.  But I didn't want to risk the wrath of millions of kids if Santa got drunk, crashed and couldn't deliver their toys. Note: Hey Santa or Krampus for that matter now that your work is done for the season feel free to come by and i'll poor us a drink

I decided to spend the night at my moms house so I could watch my nephews open their presents.

plus that's where my stocking is hung :)

My lovely sister early X-mas morning
Bed head totally runs in the family
Krampus is coming for me next year for posting these pics

Good job santa
Lucas was so happy and excited every pic I took of him was blurry.
I was glad I stayed over, nothing is more important to me than the smiles on my nephew faces. 

The kids left at 9:00 a.m. and my sister and I headed over to my Stepmothers house for the some mimosa's and sweets.  
I couldn't eat  most of the good stuff  but my sister brought some peanut butter balls and there was some pretty good fruit salad. Mimosa's are kind of girlie so I drank my Champagne straight and even though it was  well before noon I ended up polishing close to 2 bottles and had a great time.
This pic is way too classy for my blog
That's more my style

No comments:

Post a Comment