Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Race Across the USA

On January 16th 2015 My 36th Birthday I will be starting a 140 day  adventure running across the United States  in a race one marathon at a time.
I am doing this to raise money for the 100 Mile Club a charity that hold very dear to my heart.

Because my focus is on raising money for children's charity during this time my shenanigans will be kept to a minimum.  I will be posting my exploits on different blog that is a bit more kid friendly
found here:


My plan is to do post short daily podcasts about each days adventures as well as interviews will my fellow racers along with a pic or two that tickles my fancy.
(I don't even know where my fancy is but it sure is ticklish?)

If you want to check My progress I will be using a SUUNTO ambit 3 gps watch and posting my data here at their moves count website.
http://www.movescount.com/scoreboard

Here is a couple interviews I did with the press about the event:



Instead of race, plans have changed it now a journey with my friend Jup Brown and crewed by Vanessa Runs

Thank you in advance for all your love and support.
This will be a most Excellent Adventure!

I shall return to Bourbon Feet sometime in June







3 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete